Identify the data, technology, partners and strategy you need to grow revenues in the mobile-first world!
Join the West Coast's largest digital travel conference
Fill in the form on the right to learn more about the event and who is joining us in April 2017 >>>> Our experts taking the stage include:
Fill in the form on the right to learn more about the event and who is joining us in April 2017 >>>>
America’s largest forum for hospitality, travel and passenger transport executives who engage, win bookings and drive loyalty.
Fill in the form on the right to learn more about the event and who is joining us in April 2017 >>>> Our research indicates it kick started a movement! This event helps you:
1. Develop New Digital Products – That allow travel suppliers to create digital experience so good that it doesn’t just sell direct it drives lifelong loyalty.
2. Take your Mobile Marketing and Partnerships to New Levels of Sophistication - fueled by APIs we are seeing data and insight flowing between travel companies and crucially profits staying within the industry, creating seamless new travel service that satisfies all the traveler’s needs.
3. Enhance your Brand Voice – with UGC, video and social interaction to keep your customer engaged and drive bookings
4. Understand New Platforms – conversational commerce backed by AI allows direct sales and service. With 900 million FB messenger downloads v 100 million Uber (travels biggest app) the industry is investing in the long term messenger apps
5. Use CRM, AI and Data Driven Personalization: You will see higher conversion rates that support traditional search led engagement
It’s also about investing time and emotion in business relationships that sell your product, enhance your brand and keep your customers happy and loyal.
And that’s what Eyefortravel has been for 20 years. It’s the place where in the digital and data driven age you can do business
Download your copy of the event e-brochure >>>>
If this interests you and you want to learn more about being involved, drop us a line.
Shreya Ganapathy Project and Research Director EyeForTravel E: firstname.lastname@example.org +1800 814 3459 x7150 (US) +44 (0) 207 375 7150 (Global)
EyeforTravel Limited, a registered company in England and Wales - Registered Number 06286442. 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK | Terms and conditions